1. Learn more about Smart Meters and their effects on the Internet.
2. Send a letter via Certified Mail to FPL or JEA stating that you absolutely do not want a Smart Meter installed on your property.
3. Send a letter to all of your municipal and state representatives requesting a ban or ordinance on Smart Meters.
4. Put a sticker or a cover over your analog meter stating that you do not authorize its removal for a Smart Meter.
5. Pass this information on to your neighbors, friends and co-workers.